Friday, December 5, 2008

Hello World!

Hello Everyone!

Yes i finally broke down and made a blog for myself
So i guess I'll post here every once in a while.

Xbox live's free december friends ...thingy is started and I'm lucky enough to have 3 of the games featured: Bomberman Live, Uno, and Aegis Wing.

If you wanna join me in playing my gamertag is brad the animal.

Oh! and here's a secret just for you.

If your a silver member,like me, and you go into any on the games featured and go to your friends list you can join a party even though your not a gold member!
AND if your lucky enough to have downloaded photo party you can be in a photo party as a silver member.
Hope you all play alot during these holidays ... you might just run into me...

Yhis is Animalbrad signing out!

p.s. Oh and don't forget to subscribe to this blog by clicking the addthis button to the left!

No comments: